Need help with your tax return?
If you have a modest income and a simple tax situation, we can help you with your taxes.
Our tax clinic is a walk-in clinic (First Saturday of each month from 10am-12pm) and works on a first-come, first-served basis. You bring all your documents and our volunteers will do the returns for you.
Am I eligible?
If your family income is less than the chart below, you qualify as having a modest income.
|Family Size||Total Family Income|
|More than 5||$52, 500 plus $2500 for each additional person|
What does simple tax situation mean?
If you have no income or if your income comes from these sources:
- benefits such as: CPP, disability, EI, social assistance
- scholarships, fellowships, bursaries or grants
Your tax situation is not simple if you:
- are self-employed or have employment expenses
- have business or rental income and expenses
- have capital gains or losses
- filed for bankruptcy
- are completing a tax return for a deceased person
If you have questions please contact our Program Coordinator
Hours of operations
First Saturday of each Month from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Islamic Centre of Canada, 2200 South Sheridan Way, Mississauga, ON