Counseling may be right for you if you’re looking to improve the quality of your life, achieve your goals, and find a faith-based perspective.
- We’re here for you if you are:
- Having emotional difficulties
- Struggling with problems or major changes
- Needing someone to talk to privately but don’t know where to go
- Looking for a faith-based perspective
- Wanting to talk to someone with experience
Our counsellors are here to listen to you, assist you, and refer you to appropriate resources if needed. It can be difficult to ask for help when you need it, especially given the stigma around seeking counselling. We want you to know that we’re here for you and our services are completely confidential and non-judgmental.
Please use the below contacts to book an appointment:
Make an appointment with Sheikh Abdalla Idris: email@example.com
Make an appointment with Sheikh Hosam Helal: firstname.lastname@example.org
All in-person sessions take place in the ISNA Head Office – service room (closest entrance #1).