“Make a positive impact on the quality of life and lifestyle of Canadian Senior Muslims.”
Create an energizing platform for senior Muslims across diverse ethnic backgrounds to engage in learning, socialize and contribute to all communities in accordance with the teachings from the Qur’an and Sunnah.
The ISNA Canada Seniors Forum program is open to all Muslim seniors (male/female) in Canada. It creates an energizing platform for senior Muslims across diverse ethnic backgrounds to engage in learning, socialize and contribute to all communities. Currently seeking volunteers for its program.
Please contact: [email protected]
Coordinator: Syed Shaukat Islam Rizvi
Upcoming & Ongoing Events
Seniors helping Seniors
This initiative will provide volunteering opportunities and active participation. We are currently in the process of identifying members who:
- Are willing to provide transport to other seniors living within 2-3km radius of their home /work on an “as-needed” basis.
- Want to attend our function/sessions but are in need of transport.
If your answer is YES in any one of the above categories, please send your contact details and street address to:
Mr. Khawaja Nusrat – Coordinator
- Sunday, March 17, 2019 – Take charge of your health – Learn about Healthy Food and Nutrition
- Friday, March 1, 2019 – Take Charge of your diabetes – Let’s talk
- Friday, February 1, 2019 -Engaging in Healthy Relationships
- Friday January 4, 2019 – Hepatitis C is a disease of the Liver
- Friday, December 7, 2018 – Estate Planning is for Everyone
- Sunday, November 11, 2018 – Green Zone Living is Peaceful Living
- Saturday, September 29, 2018 – Parkinson’s – Be Prepared to Flee or Flight
- September 7, 2018 – Housing Options for Seniors
- August 3, 2018 – Preventing Fraud & Scams
- July 6, 2018 – Becoming the Contributors