Islamic Development Bank (IDB) Educational Loan
We want to help our students advance in their academic careers. We want to help eliminate barriers to higher education by bringing you an alternative pathway to financial aid. Money for school can be hard to come by so ISNA has paired with Jeddah based Islamic Development Bank (IDB) to offer interest-free loans.
- Undergraduate Scholarship Programme
- Master Scholarship Programme
- Doctorate (PhD) Scholarship Programme
- Post-Doctoral Research Programme
- IsDB/ISFD Scholarship Programme for Vocational Education and Training (VET)
- Joint Programme with The World Academy of Science (TWAS) in Trieste, Italy for Sustainability Science, Technology and Innovation
- Canadian Citizenship
- High School Diploma or equivalent from accredited secondary institution
- Admission letter from one of the top 10 universities in Canada
- Applicant cannot be a current recipient of any other IDB-related loan or scholarship at the time of application and during studies under the IDB scholarship program
- Applicant must be medically fit and willing to undergo medical tests
If awarded a scholarship or loan, the student will enter an agreement with ISNA Canada to repay their interest-free loan upon completion of their degree. Please note that ISNA Canada is not part of the application or selection process.
How do I apply? You can apply online directly by creating a profile on the IsDB website: https://isdbscholarships.smartsimple.com