ISNA is helping to educate our young children based on the teachings of the Prophet (PBUH). With this Islamic knowledge, children will grow into noble individuals with a strong foundation for academic excellence and leadership abilities.
The objectives of the Sunday School are:
- To create an Islamic Environment where students can learn to live their lives per the teachings of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
- To ensure the highest academic and social progress for students, building on their intelligence, creativity and leadership qualities
- To create a safe, disciplined school committed to serve the students in all respects, acknowledging that their physical, social, and emotional well-being is related to learning
- To create a learning environment rich in technology
- To maintain an active partnership between home and school
6 to 18-year-olds, participate in interactive classes taught by qualified teachers.
Classes run on Sundays from September to June, in parallel to the academic school year.